Kafanchan General Hospital, 23 Others Selected for MTN Foundation Maternal Ward Support Project.
Kafanchan General Hospital and 4 other state owned hospitals in Kaduna State are among the 24 hospitals selected nationwide for the MTN Foundation (MTN F) Maternal Ward Support Project. The MTN Foundation congratulates the following states and hospitals selected for the MTN foundation Maternal Ward Support Project.
1. Abia State University Teaching Hospital, ABA
2. Abia State Specialist & Diagnostic Centre, Umahia
3. General Hospital, Okpu-Ala Ngwa
4. Cottage Hospital, Owaza
1. General Hospital, Tambuwal
2. General Hospital, Shagari
3. General Hospital, Gwadabawa
Cross River State
1. General Hospital, Calaber
2. General Hospital, Obanliku
3. General Hospital, Ogoja
4. General hospital, Ugep
1. Yusuf Dantsofo Memorial Hospital, Kaduna
2. General Hospital, Kafanchan
3. Jubrin Mai Gwari 1 Memorial Hospital Birnin Gwari
4. Haija Gambo Sawaba Gen. Hospital, Zaria
5. Dabo Mohd. Lere Memorial Hospital, Saminaka
1. State Hospital, Oyo
2. Adeoyo Maternity Teaching Hospital, Ibadan
3. Ring Road State Hospital, Ibadan
4. General Hospital, Igbeti
1. General Hospital, Lapai
2. General Hospital, Mokwa
3. General Hospital, Suleja
4. General Hospital, New Bussa
Through the Maternal Ward Support Project(MWSP) MTNF aims to:
a. Contribute to the reduction of maternal and infant mortality
b. Provide access to quality care for pre-term babies through enhancing maternal ward in Nigeria.
c. provide medical infrastructure for ensuring post-natal care for new mothers.
Each maternal ward in these hospitals will be provided with the following:
20 Adjustable Hospital beds
20 Bedside Cupboards
10 Fold-able Ward Screens
20 Hydraulic Over-bed Tables
2 Neonatal Incubators
20 Baby Cots
10 Drip Stands
20 Mattresses and 40 Pillows
Renovated Wards, Toilets an Nursing Bays
Congratulations to the beneficiary states.
Please like and share if you enjoyed reading this post. Also subscribe to our mailing list to get fresh content directly posted to your email address anytime there is an update.